Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We've decided, at least for the time being, not to try to repair our main engine, as nothing we've tried so far keeps her happy for very long. Instead, we picked up a new outboard in San Francisco, and will be betting our lives, or at least our pride, on it working for us. Anna, our third crew member for the California section of our sailing, went home from Bodega Bay, but is coming back today, and our plan is to get under way and see how far South we can get. Stay posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys,

    I'm Eileen, Shawn's friend from Bike & Build! I've been checking your blog pretty regularly and am super jealous of your travels! I wanted to let you know that I'm living in the SF bay area, in Palo Alto (it's South of SF on the East side of the peninsula, not far from Half Moon Bay). Shawn unfortunately went back to the East Coast a few weeks ago, but I'm still here! If you guys are in the area and need anything at all: a couch to sleep on, a warm shower, a home cooked meal, new music for your mp3 players, some new company, etc, please shoot me an E-mail, emazzochette@gmail.com or get my number from Shawn!

    Happy sailing!
    -Eileen

    ReplyDelete